BEN VS LIV Dream11 Prediction | UEFA Championship | Benfica VS Liverpool
The event is all set to witness two rivals wage war against each other yet again. The two teams Benfica and Liverpool will play against each other on Tuesday. The two teams have very different stances which do not make it that difficult a task to side with either of them indicating the fate of the match. Liverpool is one of those teams which have been champions throughout, however, this time they’re entering this fixture after a humiliating 2-0 to Roy Hodgson’s Watford in the English Premier League. They are a strong team with immense potential but they have to up their game this time to stay. Benfica also on the other hand also saw a defeat a 3-2 loss to Carlos Carvalhal’s Braga in the Primeira Liga. Since both teams have lost in their most recent fixture, it will be interesting to watch who recovers and bounces back on track and who joins a streak with no spell to break it.
- Date- April 5th, 2022
- Time- 8pm (BST)
- Venue- Lisbon’s Estádio da Luz
Head to Head
- Matches played – 10
- Benfica won – 4
- Liverpool won – 6
- Draw – None
The head-to-head stats have a clear favorite. Liverpool has had the advantage with a pretty good margin and is leading the board against this rival.
Benfica (4-2-3-1): Odysseas Vlachodimos, Diogo Goncalves, Nicolas Otamendi, Jan Vertonghen, Alex Grimaldo, Julian Weigl, Soualiho Meite, Rafa Silva, Joao Mario, Nemanja Radonjic, Darwin Nunez
Liverpool (4-3-3): Alisson Becker, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Joel Matip, Virgil van Dijk, Andrew Robertson, Fabinho, Jordan Henderson, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mohamed Salah, Diogo Jota, Sadio Mane
1) Helton Leite- He is one of the strongest and the most dedicated players on the team. He is an excellent goalkeeper and has a score of 74 which is the highest amongst all the members of the team. He has top-notch skills and thus is our top pick for the match.
2) Gil Dias – He is the best defensive player on the team. He has an excellent record backing him up. He has been a huge factor in the performance of his team and has a score of 69 which is commendable and is why he is our top pick for the match.
1) Trent Alexander – He has been awarded the best player of the month due to his exemplary performance in his matches. His passing and set-piece delivery is out of this world and has a score of 71. He is a very smart pick for the team.
2) Fabinho – He has been the most encouraging factor for the team and gave it the breakthrough it needed. He won a lot of headers and broke up play when they needed him to. He is not one to disappoint and will put in his best every time he is on the field.
BEN VS LIV Dream11 Prediction
Liverpool here definitely slaps the favorite, the team is very consistent and has immense potential. Even the head-to-head stats indicate how they have been playing better than this particular rival in the past and will look forward to building on it this time too.
Predicted winner- Liverpool
- Goal-Keeper- Odisseas Vlachodimos, Helton Leite
- Defender- Lucas Verissimo, Fabinho
- Mid-Fielder- Joao Mario, Jordan Henderson, Trent Alexander
- Forward- Gil Dias, Rodrigo Pinho, Diogo Jota
Also Read: MCI VS ATL Dream11 Prediction | UEFA Championship | Manchester City VS Atletico Madrid: Match Details, Head To Head And Dream Team