Colorado Rapids vs Austin FC | Major League Soccer | CR VS ATN Dream11 Prediction
The Colorado Rapids return to Dick’s Sporting Goods Park on Monday in pursuit of their first victory in over a month when they host Austin FC in a special Fourth of July match in Major League Soccer. Colorado has gone winless in three straight home games, their longest losing streak since 2019, while the Verde and Black are second in the Western Conference. As the Centennial State season nears its halfway point, the Rapids haven’t had much to celebrate in recent games. After 16 games, the Burgundy Boys sit 12th in the Western Conference in a season where expectations were high after the club finished first in the regular season in 2021. Following a 3-0 loss to the Portland Timbers last Saturday, manager Robin Fraser stressed the importance of consistency, which has been lacking for them this season. It will be interesting to see who will take the win for the audience on the 4th Of July.
- Date: 5 Jul 2022
- Location: Commerce City
- Venue: Dick’s Sporting Goods Park
- Daniel Pereira: Pereira’s spectacular long-range attempt this week helped Austin to earn three points on the road. Austin FC will have huge expectations from him.
- Diego Fagundez: Fagundez is second in the league with eight assists and will also be very vital if Austin FC needs to win the match.
- Gyasi Zardes: He is someone who plays center-forward for Colorado and will play a huge impact in the game. Colorado will hope that Gyasi scores and performs well in the game.
Head to head
In the last 3 games played Colorado has won 2 of them whereas Austin FC has just won 1 game. Although this time looking at stats Austin FC will look to equal the record.
CR VS ATN Dream11 Prediction
One of the few constants in the Rapids’ season has been their ability to prevent the most lethal attacking sides on their home pitch. And also looking at the team combination and rankings Austin FC is more likely to win the match.
- Goal-Keeper William Yarbrough
- Defender: Danny Wilson (C), Drew Moor, Gustavo Vallecilla, Jackson Travis, Kipp Keller
- Mid-Fielder: Sebastian Driussi, Felipe Martins, Daniel Pereira
- Forward: Dantouma Toure, Diego Fagundez (VC)
Also Read: KEN VS GLA Dream11 Prediction | Kent VS Glamorgan | English T20 Blast: Fantasy Tips, Top Picks, Dream Team, & Match Results