DC VS MI Dream11 Prediction | IPL 2021-22 | Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians
The tournament represents a repeat of the 2020 finals where the Mumbai Indians will win their fifth IPL title and will be hoping to make a good start in their quest to win the sixth record. Their team looks to have played well to strike early, and Delhi Capitals could slowly get out of the blocks without players like Warner and Marsh arriving early, not to mention Nortje’s injury. With that in mind, the Mumbai Indians are also led by a brilliant captain Rohit Sharma to secure victory in their first game back in their hometown from 2019. The new Delhi Capitals face this year includes Australian duo David Warner and Mitch Marsh, as well as Indian overseas Shardul Thakar, who played for the Chennai Super Kings last season, while the likes of Avesh Khan, Shikhar Dhawan, and Kagiso Rabada left the franchise. Both Warner and Marsh are expected to be sidelined for the first Delhi Capitals match, with injuries that could spell South African fast bowler Anrich Nortje. The Mumbai Indians were very clever at the big IPL auction, buying Indian star Ishan Kishan for a hefty price while replacing the likes of Hardik Pandya and Trent Boult with Tim David of Singapore and England’s T20i star Tymal Mills, while Jofra Archer was also selected. signed despite an injury that nearly knocked him out of the 2022 IPL.
- Venue: Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai
- Timing: 11:00 AM IST
- Date: 27th March 2022
- Live Streaming: SkySports
Head to Head
In the history of the IPL so far, both teams have competed in a total of 30 matches in a total of 14 matches won by Delhi Capitals and the other 16 Indians of Mumbai. In the final IPL, DC doubles MI as they win both league games against five champions
Delhi Capitals: Prithvi Shaw, Rovman Powell, Mandeep Singh, Rishabh Pant, Tim Seifert, Lalit Yadav, Shardul Thakur, Axar Patel, Anrich Nortje, Kuldeep Yadav, Mustafizur Rahman
Mumbai Indians: Rohit Sharma, Anmolpreet Singh, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Kieron Pollard, Tim David, Tilak Verma, Jasprit Bumrah, Tymal Mills, Daniel Sams/Fabian Allen, M Ashwin
- Prithvi Shaw has hit 479 runs in the 2021 IPL and is the Delhi Capitals’ top runner in the game.
- Shardul Thakur took 21 wickets last season and it is a tough decision for Delhi Capitals who won the top wicket against the Mumbai Indians.
- Goalkeeper Ishan Kishan scored 516 runs in the 20L IPL season and is our goal scorer for the Mumbai Indians against Delhi Capitals.
- Jasprit Bumrah is one of the leading bowlers in all formats and should be supported as the leading wicket-taker of Mumbai Indians in this sport.
- Captaincy Pick – Prithvi Shaw
- Batters – Rohit Sharma, Rovman Powell, Anmolpreet Singh
- All-rounders – Tilak Verma, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav
- Bowlers – M. Ashwin, Mustafizur Rahman, Axar Patel
Also Read: WI VS ENG Dream11 Prediction | Test Series 2022 – West Indies vs England: Match Details, Head To Head And Dream Team