IBZ VS RS-B Dream11 Prediction | LaLiga 2 – Ibiza VS Sociedad B
The stage is all set to witness an extremely enthralling match between two very dynamic teams Ibiza and Sociedad B wage wars against each other. The stances of both the teams are very interesting. Ibiza has played very well this season except for its match with Girona wherein it faced a humiliating defeat of 5-1. This has been the only disgraceful performance laid out in the last five matches the team played. Ibiza is very strong as a team and has immense potential to outdo themselves and make up for the last match. The Real Sociedad on the other hand are very motivated to recover quickly as they are on the brink of making their way out of the bottom 4 teams. The last few weeks have proved to give plenty of momentum for the team to play well after the team lost by a very small margin to Ibiza in the last reverse fixture back in November. It’s going to be very interesting to watch who manages to get yet another title under their belt and who walks out with a minus on the list.
- Date – 26th March 2022
- Time – 6:30 pm
- Venue – Estadio Can Misses stadium
Head to Head
- Matches played – 1
- Ibiza won – 1
- Sociedad B won – NA
- Draw – None
The two teams have played against each other only once till date and Ibiza managed to take the title home with a very small margin. It is thus all the more difficult to predict a certain winner in this case as the strengths of both the teams cannot really be compared especially with each other’s context.
Ibiza: Alex Dominguez Romero, Ruben Gonzalez, Fran Grima, Juan Ibiza, Javi Lara, David Gonzalez Plata, Miki Villar, Papakouli Diop, Antonio David Alvarez Rey, Raul Sanchez, Ekain Zenitagoia Arana
Real Sociedad B: Andoni Zubiaurre, Unai Marrero Larranaga, Aritz Aranburu, Enrique Clemente, Jon Pacheco Dozagarat, German Valera, Jon Ander Olasagasti Imizcoz, Luca Sangalli Fuentes, Jon Carricaburu, Javier Marton, Nais Djouahra
1) Kevin Appin- Kevin is one of the most dedicated players the team has. He has a very good record backing him up. He has managed to be a huge factor for the team in the past and will look forward to maintaining that this time as well. His total point score comes to 24 and which is commendable, he is definitely a smart choice here.
2) Miki Villar – Miki is one of those reliable players whose game plan never goes wrong. His average score comes up to 28 which is very impressive. He has played a huge role in the success of his teams which is why he is our top pick for the match.
1) David silva- Silva has always been an asset to his team and has an exemplary record among all the players in the team. He has around 31 pass interceptions, 3 goals, and 3 assists per game which is why he is undoubtedly a top pick for this match.
2) Adnan Januzaj – Adnan is a player with top-notch skills who never lets his team down. He is very reliable as a player and has many eyes set on him. He has a record of 2 goals and 42 pass interceptions which is why he is our top pick for the match.
IBZ VS RS-B Dream11 Prediction
Since the teams haven’t really played a lot of matches against each other it is difficult to predict the fate of this match. However, we would like to side with Ibiza at this moment because it is a team with immense potential and has also won the last fixture against the Sociedades.
- Predicted winner – Ibiza
- Goalkeeper- German Parreno, Mikki Villar
- Defender- Juan Ibiza, David Morillas, Jeremy Blasco, Adnan J
- Midfielder- Kevin Appin, Raul Sanchez, Garrido Dani
- Forward- John Carricaburu, David silva
Also Read: WI VS ENG Dream11 Prediction | Test Series 2022 – West Indies vs England: Match Details, Head To Head And Dream Team