LET VS SEV Dream11 Prediction | LaLiga Santander | Levante VS Sevilla
Levante is going head to head with Sevilla starting on 21 Apr 2022 at 17:00 UTC at Ciudad de Valencia stadium, Valencia city, Spain. The match is a part of the LaLiga Santander. On Thursday evening, Levante welcomes Sevilla to Estadio Ciudad de Valencia, where both teams are in desperate need of points for quite different reasons. In the same amount of games (32), Levante is 19th in the table, four points behind 17th-placed Granada, Sevilla, on the opposite side, is fourth in the rankings with 60 points but has only won one of their previous six league games behind Real Betis. They can’t afford any more mistakes since they’re on the verge of sliding out of the top four, and they’ll go into this game with confidence after winning the past four meetings between these two teams.
- Start date: 21 Apr 2022
- Time: 22:30 PM
- Location: Valencia
- Venue: Ciudad de Valencia
Head to Head
They have faced each other in 29 games. Among them, Levante has just won 4 matches. Whereas its opponent Sevilla has won 21 matches. Which tells us a story of dominance. The remaining match ended with a draw.
- Cardenas; Pubill, Rober, Postigo, Vezo, Son; Radoja, Pepelu, Melero; D Gomez, Morales
- Bounou; Navas, Kounde, Carlos, Acuna; Rakitic, Jordan; Lamela, Torres, Ocampos; En-Nesyri
1. Ocampos: is a skillful and adaptable attacker who can play as a wide striker, attacking central midfielder, or number ten. He has the ability to operate in confined places and exhibits significant tactical understanding in allowing his squad to attack.
2. Rakitic: is a talented, intelligent, and hardworking midfielder who is known in the media as a well-rounded playmaker with good stamina and defensive skills, as well as excellent technique, close control, vision, passing, and an ability to read the game, allowing him to dictate play in midfield and create chances for teammates despite his lack of pace.
3. Rober: He was a late bloomer, making his La Liga debut at the age of 27 with Levante, where he spent the majority of his career, playing in over 300 competitive appearances and scoring over 60 goals. He also won the Segunda División in 2016–17.
LET VS SEV Dream11 Prediction
Sevilla is more likely to win the match.
Also Read: MI VS CSK Dream11 Prediction | TATA IPL | Mumbai Indians VS Chennai Super Kings: Match Details, Head To Head And Dream Team