MIA VS GSW Dream11 Prediction – NBA 2021-22 | Miami Heat VS Golden State Warriors
The event is a word having the audience gaze at two lions waging wars against each other on the court. The Miami Heat and the Golden State Warriors have such similar stances this season that it is truly a task to side with one and decide a certain winner. One cannot easily predict the fate of the match because in the NBA every moment is so crucial and dynamic that leaves no room for prediction. The Miami Heat would have had their third consecutive win if they played well against the 76ers on Monday night, but the Heat fell to a humiliating defeat after they came off with a 120-108 win against Oklahoma City as 14.5 points favourites. Before which they dropped a winning score of 93-88 against Toronto too. They will definitely try to gain momentum and be back on track. The Golden State Warriors, as mighty as they sound, walked out victorious in their encounter with the Orlando Magic on Tuesday. Although they struggle to keep up without a core player of their team, Stephen curry. It will be interesting to watch who succeeds in their struggle at trying to claim victory against the other.
- Date- 24th March 2022
- Time- 5:00 am IST
- Venue- FTX Arena
Head to Head
- Matches played – 66 games
- Miami Heat won – 32
- Golden State Warriors won – 34
- Draw- None
The head to head statistics has the warriors leading the board with a small margin. Although both the teams have similar stances their current performance in the season speaks for itself. It is still very difficult to side with one.
Golden State Warriors – PG: Jordan Poole, SG: Klay Thompson, SF: Andrew Wiggins, PF: Draymond Green, C: Kevon Looney.
Miami Heat – PG: Kyle Lowry, SG: Duncan Robinson, SF: Jimmy Butler, PF: PJ Tucker, C: Bam Adebayo
Golden State Warriors
1) Jordan Poole – He is one of the top-performing players in the team and is a very smart choice to place our bets on. His game skills are top-notch and have never disappointed in the past. He has averaged a 25.6 PPG while shooting 54.2% from the field and 46% from the arch, which is why he is our top pick for the match.
2) Johnathan Kuminga – He has been one of the greatest factors for the team and rightly so as he showcases very good skills. He was also one of the consecutive top picks in the NBA’s 2021 draft. Prior to the last two games, he managed to score double figures in all the matches. He is definitely a smart pick for the game.
1) Bam Adebayo – He is one of the top performers in the team and is truly an asset. He has a record of achieving big-time rebounds, displaying incredible defence skills which definitely makes him our top pick for the match. He has always been in 17-21 points and 1-2 steal range.
2) Tyler Herro – Herro has proved to be the ‘hero’ of the team on multiple occasions. He is a surefire pick and rightly so as he managed to be the Sixth player of the year award. He has mostly been in the 22-26 range and 4-5 rebounds range. He is a very good top pick who won’t let you down.
MIA VS GSW Dream11 Prediction
The Warriors at this point in time are definitely struggling to get it all together, without Curry. However, it is still a very strong team with a lot of potential and Tuesday’s match will act as a wake-up call for them and so the Golden State Warriors are the favourites here.
Predicted Winner: Golden State Warriors.
- PG- Gabe Vincent, Jordan Poole, Quinndary Weatherspoon
- SG- Duncan Robinson, Tyler Herro, J Kunming
- SF- Udonis Haslem, Bam Adebayo
Also Read: GS VS KLS Dream11 Prediction | MCA T20 Clubs Invitation – Global Stars VS KL Stars: Match Details, Head To Head And Dream Team