PHI VS MIA Dream11 Prediction: NBA 2021-22 | Philadelphia 76ers VS Miami Heat
The NBA is one of those championships that has its audience sitting at the edge of the seat throughout the game. There is very little room for prediction as there is absolutely no guarantee on who could take the title home as fate changes very fast. This year also a number of exciting face-offs have been lined up for all the basketball fans, vouching for their teams.
The two teams going against each other are the Philadelphia 76ers and the Miami heat. Both of them have an amazing record backing them in their recent games which is making it very tough to place our bets on one of them. The Miami Heat will be having their third consecutive win if they play well this time as well. They just came off with a 120-108 win against Oklahoma City as 14.5 points favorites. Before which they dropped a winning score of 93-88 against Toronto. They will definitely try to keep it going with a swing even against the 76ers.
The Philadelphia 76ers initially lost to Denver for which they covered up by winning their last two games. They will try to gain momentum which will enable them to achieve 3 wins in their last 4 games. Both the teams are incredibly good and it’s going to be very interesting to watch who outshines the other.
- Date- 21st March, 2022
- Time- 23:30 (GMT)
- Venue- Wells Fargo centre
Head to head:
- Matches played- 5 matches
- Miami win- 2 matches
- Philadelphia 76ers win- 3 matches
- Draw- None
The head-to-head statistics is a very close one, which clearly shows the potential of both the teams looking at their last five matches. However, the Miami heats have been leading with a point more which increases expectations there, still keeping it very difficult to predict a certain winner.
Philadelphia 76ers: Tyrese Maxey, Shake Milton, Myles Powell, Charlie Brown, Isaiah Joe, Tobias Harris, Georges Niang, Paul Reed
Miami Heat: Gabe Vincent, Kyle Guy, Tyler Herro, Duncan Robinson, Max Strus, Udonis Haslem, Haywood Highsmith, Caleb Martin
- Bam Adebayo – He is one of the top performers on the team and is truly an asset. He has a record of achieving big-time rebounds, displaying incredible defense skills which definitely makes him our top pick for the match. He has always been in 17-21 points and 1-2 steal range.
- Tyler Herro – Herro has proved to be the ‘hero’ of the team on multiple occasions. He is a surefire pick and rightly so as he managed to be the Sixth player of the year award. He has mostly been in the 22-26 range and 4-5 rebounds range. He is a very good top pick who won’t let you down.
- Joel Embiid – He has always been a huge factor for his team with his impeccable skills and his ability to score for his team. He has had a record of 26-33 points which also makes him an excellent top pick for the match
- James Harden – Harden is a big-time player in the Point guard area for his team. He plays very well when it comes to scoring, rebounding, and playmaking. He has been in the 8-12 assists range and is a great top pick.
Both the teams Miami Heat and the Philadelphia 76ers are incredibly strong teams and to choose one is a difficult task, especially looking at their recent matches, wherein both are at par with each other. The Miami Heat, however, have one of the best players who have the ability to outshine others, and therefore it looks safe to place our bets on them.
Predicted winner- Miami Heat
PHI VS MIA Dream11 Prediction: Team
- PG- K Lowry, T Maxey
- SG- J Harden, T Herro
- SF- M Thybulle
- PF- G Niang, M Morris
- C- B Adebayo
Also Read: SA VS BAN Dream11 Prediction: ODI – 3 | Bangladesh Tour Of South Africa – Match Details, Stats, Team News And Results Prediction