Somerset VS Hampshire | SOM VS HAM Dream11 Prediction | English T20 Blast
The T20 Blast season has been successful for Somerset. They have won 10 and lost just three of their first 10 games. Hampshire, on the other hand, had a mixed tournament, winning five games while also losing five of their ten contests. In the most recent match, Somerset was defeated by Surrey by 3 wickets. Although Somerset could only muster 144-8 in the low-scoring contest, they made it difficult for Surrey to win. In their most recent encounter, Hampshire also fell to Surrey. Against Hampshire, Surrey successfully chased 151 with wickets in hand.
Due to its small size and favorable pitch for hitting, it is a high-scoring ground. When Somerset recently met Gloucestershire here, there were around 360 runs scored in the game. Although there are 80 percent chances of rain.
Head To Head
There have been 25 meetings between the two teams, with 14 victories going to Somerset.
- Roel of van der Merwe: He does not allow the players hit him easily, a very experienced player who bowls tight lines. Van der Merwe is a valuable addition to the team.
- Ben McDermott: He is recognized as one of the most devastating T20 players in the world, making him a very viable option for the wicketkeeper position. He can destroy the best bowling lineups on his best day.
- James Vince: James Vince has been outstanding for Hampshire, scoring 399 runs at an average close to 50 in just 9 games. He ought to be on the team because he is among the best T20 batsmen.
- Rilee Rossouw: With 443 runs, Rilee Rossouw, who has been superb for Somerset, leads the squad in run production. He can play extended innings and ought to be on the club for that reason.
SOM VS HAM Dream11 Prediction
Looking at the form and the ranking of Somerset. Somerset is more likely to win the match.
- Rilee Rossouw (c), James Vince (vc)
- Tom Banton, Will Smeed, L Gregory
- Dawson, Van der Merwe,
- Siddle, Crane, Ellis
Also Read: SL VS AUS Dream11 Prediction | Sri Lanka VS Australia | Fifth Match Of ODI Series: Predicted XI, Head To Head, And Match Prediction