Surrey vs Essex | English County Championship | SUR VS ESS Dream11 Prediction
English Test County Championship is an extremely looked forward championship and has increased the TRP of various sports channels to unprecedented levels. It is undoubtedly a great tournament that the viewers are all set to witness and are waiting sitting on the edges of their seats. The two teams competing are Surrey and Essex. Both the teams have a wonderful record and have done exceedingly well in all their previous matches. In the last match against Yorkshire, Surrey had a smashing victory by 4 points making it lead in the tournament and achieving success by greater levels. On the other hand, against Lancashire, Essex did not perform as per expectations and received defeat by a whole 7 points. This has disheartened the fans and has created huge chaos for the team, Essex. Regardless of this, both teams have a good standing in the tournament and minor losses do not affect it greatly. The upcoming match however is a deal decider and will definitely affect the team’s position. Hence, the prediction is a little dicey.
- Date: 19th July 2022
- Time: 03:30 PM IST
- Venue: Kennington Oval, London
Head to Head
- Matches played: 30
- Essex wins: 19
- Surrey wins: 11
- Draw: None
The above-mentioned facts clearly reflect that both the teams have a quite neck-to-neck competition and don’t have a great margin. However as this match is the one where the standing of both can get affected on a great level, both the teams have geared up and practiced superbly well ready to snatch the trophy from their opponent. Hence prediction is difficult.
Simon Harmer (South Africa), Daniel Sams (Australia), Matt Critchley, Nick Browne, Alistair Cook, Robin Das, Feroze Khushi, Dan Lawrence, Josh Rymell, Tom Westley, Will Buttleman, Michael Pepper, Adam Wheater, Ben Allison, Aaron Beard, Sam Cook, Eshun Kalley, Aron Nijjar, Jack Plom, Jamie Porter, Shane Snater, Paul Walter
Ben Foakes, Jamie Smith, Ollie Pope, Jordan Clark, Laurie Evans, Nico Reifer, Will Jacks, Sam Curran, Aaron Hardie, Cameron Steel, Reece Tople.
- Ben Foakes: Ben is a champion for the team. The championship needs a player like him as he is a great support. He has always proved to be a great opponent who not only plays well but also acts as a guard for the team’s success.
- Ollie Pope: Ollie is an absolute asset to the team of Surrey. He is immensely talented and skilled and wins the show by just being in it.
- Robin Das: Robin is a heartthrob for all the cricket fans as he is an amazing batsman who always manages to excel and take the team to the zenith of success.
- Jack Plom: Jack is one of the most awaited players on the team. He is a great asset and always contributes highly to the team’s success.
SUR VS ESS Dream11 Prediction
Both the teams have a superb record and set of players. They have done a great job and are truly a wonderful set of teammates. However, it is really reflective that Essex has proved to be a stronger team in the championship. They have stepped up their game and have broken their own records and hence have an upper hand here.
Prediction winner: Essex
- Ben Foakes, Robin Das, Jack Plom
- Ollie Pope, Nico Reifer, Will Jacks
- Sam Curran, Aaron Hardie
- Cameron Steel, Reece Tople.
Also Read: India Tour Of England | ODI Series | England VS India | ENG VS IND Dream11 Prediction: Fantasy Tips, Top Picks, Dream Team, & Match Results