WI VS ENG Dream11 Prediction | Test Series 2022 – West Indies vs England
The West Indies and England have played two games against each other in this three-match Test series so far with both games ending in a draw. In the second Test, the West Indies drew level with England. In that match, England won the toss, deciding to bat first. Coming to the beat, England netted 507 runs with a loss of 9 wickets in the first innings, with Joe Root and Ben Stokes scoring 153 runs and 120 runs respectively. Veerasammy Permaul won 3 wickets in the West Indies. Coming to the first innings, the West Indies put 411 runs on the board, with Kraigg Brathwaite and Jermaine Blackwood hitting 160 runs and 102 runs respectively. Jack Leach took 2 wickets in England. Hitting in the second innings, England announced their innings in a 185-run result, losing 6 wickets. Zak Crawley and Dan Lawrence scored 40 runs and 41 runs respectively. Hitting in the second innings, the West Indies put 135 runs on the board with a loss of 5 wickets until the match was called for a draw. Kraigg Brathwaite has hit 56 runs in the West Indies.
- Match: West Indies vs England, Match 3
- Timing: 07:30 AM IST
- Venue: National Cricket Stadium
The National Cricket Stadium offers an impartial wicket in which both departments are expected to receive appropriate assistance from above. Spinners can be helpful in the latest phase.
West Indies: Kraigg Brathwaite, John Campbell, Shamarh Brooks, Nkrumah Bonner, Jermaine Blackwood, Jason Holder, Joshua Da Silva, Alzarri Joseph, Kemar Roach, Veerasammy Permaul, Jayden Seales
England: Zak Crawley, Alex Lees, Joe Root, Dan Lawrence, Ben Stokes, Jonny Bairstow, Ben Foakes, Chris Woakes, Craig Overton, Saqib Mahmood, Jack Leach
- Jason Holder is a right-handed batsman and a fast-paced ball thrower from the West Indies. He has hit 94 runs and has taken 4 wickets in the series so far.
- Nkrumah Bonner is a right-handed player from the West Indies. He has broken 173 runs in the series so far and will be among the top players here.
- Ben Stokes is a left-handed batsman and right-handed bowler from England. He has hit 187 runs and has scored 5 wickets in the series so far. You will be a useful choice in this game.
- Joe Root is a right-handed batsman and right-handed off-break swimmer from England. He has amassed 284 runs in the series so far and the team will expect him to play a key role in hitting again.
WI VS ENG Dream11 Prediction
Considering the team combination, England is expected to win this match.
- Keeper – Joshua Da Silva
- Batsmen – Joe Root, Kraigg Braithwaite, Dan Lawrence, Nkrumah Bonner
- All-rounders – Jason Holder, Chris Woakes, Ben Stokes
- Bowlers – Jack Leach, Alzarri Joseph, Veerasammy Permaul
Also Read: CSK VS KKR Dream11 Prediction: IPL 2022 | Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders – Match Details, Head To Head And Dream Team